New Yorkers for Constitutional Freedoms invites our brothers and sisters in Christ across the Empire State to join us in lifting the following requests to the Lord during the month of July:
- That the Lord would extend divine protection to the members of the Supreme Court of the United States and their families;
- That the Lord would also protect pro-life organizations across the country from any acts of violence that may be attempted in the wake of the Supreme Court’s decision in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health (specifically, that any attempts to create a “Night of Rage” would fail);
- That the Lord would continue to provide funding and facilities for pro-life organizations that have been subjected to arson and other crimes;
- That the Lord would prevent any pro-life individuals from fighting evil with evil, and from using violence in an effort to achieve pro-life goals;
- That the Lord would change the hearts of Gov. Kathy Hochul, Lt. Gov. Antonio Delgado, and pro-abortion members of the State Legislature concerning abortion;
- That the Lord would bring about a day where New York becomes a pro-life state;
- That the Lord would bring an end to legal abortion in the United States.
Thank you for joining us in prayer.