Psalm 127:1: “Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the Lord keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.”
As a Christian organization, New Yorkers for Constitutional Freedoms knows that our efforts to influence legislation and legislators for the Lord Jesus Christ cannot rest on our own human strength. Rather, we rely on our Heavenly Father for wisdom, direction, and provision. We also covet the prayers of our brothers and sisters in Christ throughout the State of New York.
During the month of October, we invite our friends and supporters to lift up the following petitions to the Lord:
- That the Lord would prepare our organization and our affiliate organization, New Yorker’s Family Research Foundation (NYFRF), for the 2020 legislative session in Albany;
- That the Lord would give us effective strategies to counter unrighteous policy proposals like paid surrogacy, recreational marijuana, and physician-assisted suicide;
- That the Lord would bring more believers alongside NYFRF to help us complete the needed renovations for our ministry center;
- That the Lord would continue to provide financially for our ministry; and
- That the Lord would speak to the hearts of those in power in our state, calling them to righteousness and repentance.
Thank you for remembering this ministry in your prayers.