During the month of September, 2019, New Yorkers for Constitutional Freedoms covets the prayers of our friends and supporters in the following areas:
- That the fall events held by our affiliate organization, New Yorker’s Family Research Foundation, will be well-attended and edifying;
- That the Lord will continue to bless our efforts to renovate our ministry center and to pay the existing mortgage on the facility;
- That the Lord will guide our efforts to create training classes that will equip believers to influence government for Christ;
- That the Lord will richly bless all those who give sacrificially to our organization;
- That the Lord will guide our leadership as it plans for our future;
- That the Lord will frustrate plans to pass iniquitous laws in Albany in 2020;
- That the Lord will bring light to the darkness and confusion in the minds of persons with gender dysphoria, and that He will restore them to a true perception of who they are;
- That the Lord will bring Christians into the life of Gov. Andrew Cuomo to share the Gospel with him, and that he will place his faith in the saving power of Jesus Christ; and
- That the Lord will continue to provide for all of our organization’s needs.
Thank you for remembering us in your prayers.