New Yorkers for Constitutional Freedoms covets the prayers of our friends and supporters. We ask that you remember the following petitions during the month of September:
- Please continue to pray for all those who have been harmed by the COVID-19 pandemic, physically or economically;
- Pray for students returning to the classroom, either in-person or remote. Pray for their safety from a potential second wave of the Coronavirus and for their mental and emotional state as they adjust to new educational settings;
- Please pray that the nation would be united in the common purpose of loving and serving the Lord;
- Please pray for for wise strategies regarding how to reclaim the religious liberties lost during the COVID crisis. Churches are still limited to 33% of the capacity of their buildings. NYCF would like to see this number increased, but the Governor appears unwilling to budge;
- Please pray for wisdom regarding the fall events typically held by our affiliate organization, New Yorker’s Family Research Foundation. These events are important educational and fundraising opportunities, but COVID-19—along with government policies regarding COVID-19—may not allow us to have them this year; and
- Please pray that the Lord will grow our outreach at the Capitol in spite of the fact that our Legislative Bible Study cannot meet in person at this time.