New Yorkers for Constitutional Freedoms invites our brothers and sisters in Christ throughout the State of New York to join us in prayer during the month of October.
- That the Lord will protect the State of New York from a second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic;
- That the Lord would provide a cure and a vaccine for COVID-19;
- That the Lord will give wisdom and protection to parents, administrators, teachers, and students as New York schools re-open;
- That the Lord will continue to guide pastors and elders in New York as churches seek to gather for worship in a safe and responsible manner;
- That Christians would redouble their efforts to connect with their fellow believers and to share the Gospel;
- That the State of New York would remove all COVID-19 restrictions on the number of attendees at worship services;
- That the Lord would quell all civil unrest in the United States, and would give wisdom to government officials and law enforcement;
- That the Lord would provide for the needs of all who are experiencing financial difficulties due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and would lead Christians and churches to effectively assist those in need;
- That the family of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg would find God’s comfort in the midst of their grief;
- That God would grant wisdom to President Donald Trump and members of the U.S. Senate as they consider the next nominee to the High Court; and
- That the Lord would cause this year’s elections to be conducted in an orderly manner that yields clear and reliable results.
Thank you for joining us in prayer.