New Yorkers for Constitutional Freedoms and our allied organization, New Yorker’s Family Research Foundation, ask that our friends and supporters remember the following thanksgivings and petitions in their prayers during the month of November:
- We thank the Lord for the success of our fall regional events, and for the support of all those who attended;
- We continue to pray for the success of our building project and for the funds to retire the remaining mortgage that we owe;
- We ask that the Lord would bring new volunteers and staffers with a passion for the Lord and for state government;
- We pray against evil proposals like physician-assisted suicide, recreational marijuana, and paid surrogacy;
- We pray that the Lord would change the heart of Gov. Andrew Cuomo and that he would come to know Christ in a personal way;
- We pray that our government would make wise decisions;
- We pray that elected officials who are attacked and targeted for taking a stand for Christ in the political arena would not grow weary in well-doing;
- We pray for the healing of political and other divisions in the State of New York; and
- We pray that the body of believers in New York would be one in spirit and purpose.
Thank you for remembering this ministry in your prayers.