April 20, 2019 /
During the month of May, New Yorkers for Constitutional Freedoms humbly asks that our friends and supporters throughout the Empire State remember the following prayer requests:
- That the 2019 legislative session would come to an end without the passage of any more destructive and ungodly laws;
- Specifically, that bills to legalize recreational marijuana, paid surrogacy, and physician-assisted suicide would not pass in 2019;
- That the Lord would continue to provide volunteers to work on the ongoing renovation project at the ministry headquarters of our affiliate organization, New Yorker’s Family Research Foundation (NYFRF);
- That the Lord would enable NYFRF to pay off the remaining mortgage on its ministry headquarters by the end of this year;
- That the Lord would provide an able successor to Rev. Dale Walker, who is stepping down as NYFRF’s Legislative Chaplain in June 2019;
- That the Lord would raise up more godly men and women to run for political office in New York;
- That the Lord would prevent abortion expansion bills from passing in other states; and
- That the Lord would continue to use the “Unplanned” film to touch the hearts of Americans and awaken their consciences to the horrific reality of abortion.
Thank you for remembering us in your prayers.