Matthew 21:22: “And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.”
New Yorkers for Constitutional Freedoms invites our friends and supporters to join us in lifting the following prayers to the Lord during the month of March:
- Please pray that justice will be done in regard to the Cuomo administration’s COVID-19 nursing home cover-up. Pray that the FBI will conduct a fair and thorough investigation. Please pray that State Legislature will act with wisdom in removing the excessive executive authority that it unwisely granted to Gov. Cuomo last year. Pray that Gov. Cuomo will repent and accept responsibility for his lack of honesty and integrity.
- Please pray that ungodly laws will not be passed in connection with this year’s state budget. Pray that lawmakers and Gov. Cuomo will be unable to reach agreement on the specifics of recreational marijuana legislation and sports betting.
- Please pray for the advancement of the principles set forth in the Promise to America’s Children. Also, please pray against the passage of the misnamed Equality Act in the U.S. Congress.
- Please pray against the continued spread of the COVID-19 pandemic. Pray that ethical and effective vaccines will combat this deadly virus. Pray that New Yorkers and others would act with patience, protecting ourselves, our loved ones, and our neighbors from infection. Pray for the healing of those who are suffering from COVID-19, and for those who have suffered grief and loss.
- Please pray that President Joe Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris, Gov. Andrew Cuomo, Lt. Gov. Kathy Hochul, and elected officials at all levels will come to a saving faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Thank you for joining us in prayer.