July 8, 2019 /
New Yorkers for Constitutional Freedoms asks our brothers and sisters in Christ to remember the following thanksgivings and petitions in their prayers during the month of July.
- We praise and thank the Lord for preventing the legalization of physician-assisted suicide, paid surrogacy, and recreational marijuana in New York in 2019;
- We ask the Lord to turn the hearts of Gov. Andrew Cuomo and Members of the Legislature toward Himself. We pray for the salvation of every elected official in New York;
- We thank the Lord for continued progress on our building renovation project and for the many volunteers who have invested their time and labor to help the project along;
- We ask for the Lord’s guidance and direction on how NYCF can best influence legislation and legislators for the Lord Jesus Christ in a challenging political climate;
- We pray that the Lord would protect our state in spite of the wicked and unwise policies implemented by our corrupt state government;
- We thank the Lord for the faithful service of Pastor Dale Walker, who has stepped down as NYFRF’s Legislative Chaplain after seven years of ministry in the Legislature. We pray for God’s abundant blessing on Pastor Dale and his family as he enters a new chapter and continues to heed the Lord’s calling on his life.