New Yorkers for Constitutional Freedoms invites our brothers and sisters in Christ to join us in lifting the following requests to the Lord during the month of December:
- That all matters relating to the results of the 2020 elections would be resolved fairly and justly;
- That a vaccine and a cure for COVID-19 would be discovered;
- That our elected leaders would respond to the continuing pandemic with wisdom, balancing public health and safety with respect for personal and religious liberty;
- That churches and Christians throughout New York would respond to COVID-19 with compassion, ministering to the spiritual and practical needs of our neighbors as they encounter illness, fear, poverty, and isolation during the COVID-19 pandemic;
- That our state and our nation would recognize our desperate need for the Lord and turn to Him;
- That the lies of the abortion industry would be exposed, and that the people of the United States would repent of our involvement in abortion;
- That the lies about sexuality and gender that have taken hold in our nation would be exposed, and that the people of the United States would repent of our involvement in homosexual behavior and so-called “sex change” procedures;
- That the people of the United States would repent of our involvement in pornography;
- That efforts to eradicate human trafficking in the United States would be effective;
- That Americans would recognize that children need healthy families, and would act upon that recognition by embracing a marriage culture and turning away from single parenting and unnecessary divorce;
- That the Lord would heal the rifts that exist between law enforcement officials and people of color, restoring trust and understanding for the safety of our communities and the unity of our state and our nation; and
- That American believers would be mindful of the persecuted church across the world, keeping them in prayer and taking practical steps to minister to them.
Thank you for taking these requests to the Lord.