As a Christian organization, New Yorkers for Constitutional Freedoms recognizes the centrality of prayer. While the support of our ministry friends is key, we cannot sustain this ministry without the Lord’s leading and direction of our efforts. We appreciate all of the believers who pray for us.
In the month of August, we humbly ask for prayer in the following areas:
- Please pray for wisdom and discernment for the voters of New York as they prepare to visit the polls this fall.
- Please pray that our elected officials would know Christ and follow Him in all that they do, and that they would remain focused on pleasing the Lord rather than pleasing man.
- Please pray that the truth about abortion would be revealed throughout our state, our nation, and the world, and that the lies that have allowed abortion to continue would be dismantled.
- Please pray for honesty and integrity in government.
- Please pray that the Lord would lead Christians throughout our state to take a stand for righteousness in government. Pray that believers would not see the defense of human life, the promotion of healthy families, and the preservation of religious liberty as someone else’s responsibility, but as the collective responsibility of the Body of Christ.
Thank you for remembering us in your prayers.