New Yorkers for Constitutional Freedoms invites our friends and supporters across the State of New York to remember the following requests in your prayers during the month of April.
Please pray for the following:
- For the healing of our neighbors who are suffering with the coronavirus.
- That the Lord would stop the spread of this virus and cause it not to spread like wildfire in New York, or in the rest of the United States.
- For health, strength, and peace for the families of persons who have contracted the coronavirus.
- For health and strength for our medical personnel as they care for persons with the coronavirus.
- For wisdom for the authorities, including President Donald Trump and Gov. Andrew Cuomo, as they make decisions that impact the lives and well-being of many people.
- For the healing of Asms. Charles Barron, Kimberly Jean-Pierre, and Helene Weinstein, the three members of the State Legislature who have contracted the coronavirus.
- For the body of believers, that we would collectively respond to this crisis with love and compassion.
- That the Lord would use the coronavirus outbreak to draw others to a saving knowledge of His Son, Jesus Christ.
Thank you for remembering these requests in your prayers.