New Yorkers for Constitutional Freedoms asks that our friends and supporters remember the following requests in prayer during the month of March:
- That Legislative Day 2019—jointly sponsored by us and by our affiliate organization, New Yorker’s Family Research Foundation—will be well-attended and edifying, and that our pro-life protest activities that day will be impactful;
- That the renovation work on our ministry center will move forward speedily so that we can be good stewards of the space and use it in the most effective way possible;
- That our friends, supporters, and staff would remain encouraged in the Lord in spite of the challenging circumstances we face at the New York State Capitol this year;
- That legislators would continue to be drawn to Pastor Dale Walker’s Legislative Bible Study in Albany, and that they would come to know Christ personally as a result;
- That the Lord would use the passage of the Reproductive Health Act to motivate more Christians to become active and involved in influencing their government for Christ; and
- That there would be unity in the pro-life movement in the State of New York.
Thank you for remembering us in your prayers.