New Yorkers for Constitutional Freedoms invites our brothers and sisters in Christ across the state of New York to join us in lifting the following praises to the Lord during the month of November:
- We thank the Lord for the freedoms and the material prosperity that He has afforded us in the United States;
- We thank the Lord for our churches and pastors, who share the gospel, instruct, and impart wisdom and godly counsel;
- We thank the Lord for pro-life candidates, both in New York and across the nation, who won elections on November 8;
- We thank the Lord for the progress that has been made in the fight against COVID-19;
- We thank the Lord for helping the people of Ukraine as they defend their homeland from Russian aggression;
- We thank the Lord for blessing and sustaining our organization through the generosity of our friends and supporters; and
- We thank the Lord for the wonderful gift of His Son, Jesus Christ, through whom reconciliation with God is possible.
Please note that NYCF’s weekly prayer call has resumed and is held every Tuesday at noon. All are welcome. Interested participants can sign up to receive weekly reminder emails at AlbanyUpdate.com/Prayer.