New Yorkers for Constitutional Freedoms works to influence legislation and legislators for the Lord Jesus Christ.
While much of our work deals with worldly matters in the political realm, we are mindful of the fact that our work is deeply spiritual. With that in mind, NYCF humbly asks our friends and supporters to remember the following requests in your prayers during the month of February:
- We praise the Lord for a large turnout at the first weekly Legislative Bible Study held by Pastor Dale Walker of our affiliate organization, New Yorkers Family Research Foundation, in the New Year. Please pray that the study will continue to bear fruit for God’s Kingdom.
- We pray for the salvation of our Governor, Andrew Cuomo; of the 63 Members of the New York State Senate; and of the 150 Members of the New York State Assembly;
- We pray for an awakening in the State of New York in which New Yorkers would become dissatisfied with worldly things and develop a hunger for Jesus;
- We pray for encouragement for legislators and citizens that are demoralized by the evil acts of those in power; and
- We pray that God would end the scourge of abortion in our state and in our nation.